Friday 20 November 2009

The Spirit: DIVINE ROMANCE by Phil Wickham



The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty is all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep, deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep, deep love, yeah its filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

****I cannot imagine a life full of stuff, –a life where I have it all, -a life where I’m ferried around town [where my feet doesn't touch the ground]. A life where I am celebrated like a mini God [surrounded by ‘yes people’] –but have no God. My goodness, -that would be a life full of desperate nothingness......a life of void. I love you Father God. Thank You xx

No comments:

Post a Comment