Saturday 14 August 2010

Hair and Beauty: My HairLUXE





(Photos: courtesy of My HairLUXE)

If you are anything like me, -the beautiful images of soft, fabulous hair above will have you calling the good people of My HairLUXE for their Organic, 100% tangle free, 'Real Luxurious Human Hair Extensions' (Remy hair from South America and India) right-now. Based at NO 5 Labone Crescent, Labone, Accra (down the road from Wangara hotel) -My HairLUXE is a must visit for all quality hair extension lovers. For more information please kindly email the lovely ladies of My HairLUXE at: info@myhairluxe.com or call (233) 20 5664013. You can visit their Facebook page for further information at: http://www.facebook.com/myhairluxe

**Please keep an eye on the My HairLUXE website, -it is under construction -right now:
http://www.myhairluxe.com/

5 comments:

  1. would love to be a model for your product

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Peruvian, Malaysian and Brazilian Virgin Remy visit
    www.MadameMobileGh.com or www.Facebook.com/MadameMobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU OFFER ANY SPECIAL OFFERS, LIKE DISCOUNTS ETC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Capelli Ricci

    ReplyDelete