Thursday 1 October 2009

Vote for Tinchy Stryder to win 'Best UK and Ireland New Act' at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2009.


I'm listening to 'Never Leave You' featuring Amelle [Sugababes] from the Catch 22 Album and I love it. That Tinchy Stryder is sooo talented. Ghanaian born and East London-based -Tinchy has scored two consecutive top 3 hits, supported Akon and N-Dubz on sell-out arena tours, has upcoming [sold out] shows, a flourishing merchandise line and has been nominated for, 'Best UK and Ireland New Act' at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2009. To vote for Tinchy Stryder to win 'Best UK and Ireland New Act' at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2009 please visit: http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote

3 comments:

  1. I just tried it. It was an awesome track. I am gonna vote for Tinchy
    edinburgh dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every good blog has two features, they have a very good topic and you see lot of good comments. Its blogging that has made me know new things everyday. I absolutely sure that people in this world have come closer in their personal world. There so many things working for a blog and the topic. Its just a flat world now because of blogs like this one, I appreciate it. Invisalign Birmingham | Dental implants birmingham | Dentists

    ReplyDelete
  3. what awards has Tinchy Stryder won

    ReplyDelete