Friday 29 January 2010

Gospel Music: Maame Serwaah



“I started my singing at an early age in The Church Of Pentecost and joined various singing groups. In the year 2006 I decided to build up the gift God has given me......In God's own time it came to past in July 2009. I hope the Lord will continue to use me as a vessel to minister his word through music to the world.” Maame Serwaah

Beautiful Serwaah Baah Mensah aka Maame Serwaah is Ghana’s next big gospel artist. Hailing from Kwahu Mpreaso [my father’s home town] –Maame’s sweet vocals will touch your soul. I’m loving ‘Mensu Biom’ [translated into English means Don’t Cry again] from her new album called ‘Gospel Rocks’. Full of uplifting songs, –this album rocks –and will have you praising and worshipping with total abandon! To purchase or to download this enriching album or for more information about Maame please visit her website at: www.maameserwaah.co.uk
Maame Serwaah you are beautiful...

*Please note Maame Serwaah will be interviewed on www.ka-radio.com on the 30th January 2010 at 5pm GMT –don’t forget to tune in.....x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I can't this is beautiful. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, the quality of Gospel Music in Ghana has continued rising. This is great keep up the good work. You might as well listen to some tracks byGospel Artists from Zambia

    ReplyDelete