Friday 27 July 2012

The Next BIG Thing: Kwabs




 



Honestly, I’ve never heard anything like it….Kwabena Adjepong aka Kwabs’ voice is soooooooooo big, soo deep, soooo hauntingly beautiful that its managed to quieten my little man (Jojo’s off school right now and is really **expressing himself**… But really, I wouldn’t want it any other way) -and he’s right next to me listening to the above song, ‘Lay Back’…
I don’t know what to say!!!! I haven’t been soooo moved by a voice or a piece of music for some time -and its rendered me speechless, -but then, I always am, in the presence of beauty!!!!

Kwabs’ voice has got me thinking about Mississippi, the black struggle and all sorts -and I like that!!! Ghana Rising’s now Kwabs’ number one fan.. And is predicting that this great voice is the next BIG thing in the world of music… For more info about Kwabs visit: https://www.facebook.com/KwabsOfficial
http://twitter.com/kwabsmusic


More Fabulousity



Kwabena Adjepong sings at Buckingham Palace in front of an audience including Prince Harry. Filmed in October 2010 for BBC television programme Goldie's Band: By Royal Appointment.

Wow…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment