Sunday 28 June 2009

Beauty & Business Esther Owusu (Samba Cafe)





Esther Owusu is one of the most beautiful women in the world [yes its official] and one of my favourite people to hang out with. Fun, ambitious and unbelievably humble, -I was introduced to Esther by her cousin [and my good friend] -Doris in Amsterdam. Esther and I had both left our homes (me -London, and Esther -Belgium) to party [pa pa paaa] in Amsterdam with Doris -when we meet [we had an amazing time]. The first thing you notice about Esther -errm apart from the Flemish; -she speaks so well, - is her beautiful smile, face, skin -the list goes on folks. And so, when I started my model agency [I am no longer trading] -I just had to have, -this beautiful, well groomed sister (Esther does not mess about with her hair, nails etc} -on my books [and she wouldn't believe this, but people still ask for her]. No longer modelling, -our ambitious sister has now opened a bijou cafe called, Samba Cafe. A hotbed of chilled out fun and fabulous music [including: Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton, Bachatta, R'n'B, Hip-hop, Ragga, Reggae, Hip-Life, Zouk and other - music of African origin] Samba Cafe is located in Kortrijk, Belgium. For more infomation visit: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1214952935&hif=38%01samba%20caf%C3%A9&hiq=samba%2Ccaf%C3%A9 or email Esther at: samba_cafe@yahoo.com

Samba Cafe, Graanmarkt 17, Kortrijk, Belgium, 8500 -email: samba_cafe@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity what i experience when i chat with "ESTHER OWUSU".

    JORI@
    jori_aa@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact my I have known my sister sin childhood...hard work, discipline, integrity, fairness and respect for others attributes. We appreciate her a lot especially her smiles!

    ReplyDelete