Saturday 19 December 2009

Publisher: Reggie Ansah the founder of Luxure Magazine [one of the most exclusive magazines in the world]...


I remember Reggie Ansah from a hundred years ago. I remember him as the assistant to [I believe] uber fashion and catwalk photographer Chris Moore, -and myself as a fashion intern at British Elle. My friends and I used to bump into him twice a year at the fashion shows –and now he is the Editor-in-Chief of the uber exclusive -Luxure Magazine [a fashion insider secret] –and I’m truly pleased for him [he always had style]. Luxure Magazine is a bi-annual magazine, published in April and September [you can buy the latest copy from: Borders, Harrods, Selfridges and R.D Franks or subscribe via their website] Note, Reggie is following in a long line of Ghanaians who have dominated the world of publishing in the UK. From Margaret Busby CBE [Britain's first black woman publisher] to Elkin Kwesi Pianim [the founder of New Nation Newspaper, ex husband of Elisabeth Murdoch –the daughter of Media Mogul Rupert Murdoch and the son of financial and political mogul Kwame Pianim] –*** I will be joining this list soon [please God]. For more information about Luxure Magazine –please visit: www.luxuremagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment