Monday 6 December 2010

Fashion: Christie Brown’s latest collection’s fierce….




(Photo Credit: New African Woman Issue 7)

Looking for the ever illusive copy of the latest American Vogue –I saw the latest copy of New African Woman, -sneaked-a-peek and guess what, I ended up buying it. As you all know by now, I don’t tend to go near so called ‘black publications’ especially ones aimed at the African ‘anything’ –because even though they claim to be about Africans, I feel they only celebrate one or two African countries –and I just don’t have the time! Anyway, this particular issue is totally inspirational and jammed packed with GH’ers –including: international make-up artist -Ashley Avorgah, singer -NaNa Asante, actress –Belinda Owusu, founder of UK’s Mission Dine Club and the first black woman to become a Dame in the UK –Dame Betty Asafu-Adjaye, -and an insightful interview with Ghanaian/Lebanese actor –Majid Michel. But my favourite piece in Issue 7 of New African Woman is an editorial featuring Christie Brown’s latest collection ….it’s fierce! For more information about Christie Brown visit: http://www.christiebrownonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment