Saturday 16 July 2011

Must Buy: Luxurious Handmade Natural Soaps by Sheabutter Cottage


“Cioccolatina is a fine range of handmade, organic and paraben-free natural toiletries with emphasis on skin deep formulations. I have used my passion for products that moisturise the skin as a catalyst to formulate toiletries using only premium ingredients such as pure unrefined sheabutter from Ghana. Natural/organic ingredients are selected for their specific qualities to nourish and pamper the skin & hair. None of the products contain any artificial colouring or synthetic fragrances. We enhance our products which are subtly scented with essential oils or left fragrance free with the unique properties of herbs. I enjoy making our products and do not test on animals! Feel the difference! The benefit is in the product.“ Akua Wood

I’ve just celebrated a landmark birthday (no I wouldn’t tell you my age), impelling me to up my game. Thus, I’ll only be using kind and gentle products on my -now aging skin. Also, if I can find products that my little man can also use, he has mild eczema that’s kept at bay by 100% Ghanaian Sheabutter -so much the better.


Thank heavens then for Shea Butter Cottage’s yummy collection of pure and gentle, fairly traded, ethical and environmentally friendly skin care and toiletry range. Offering a plethora of body butters, body and facial oils, soaps and much more, Akua Wood and her team use natural ingredients including: Shea butter from Ghana, Olive oil, Papaya, Baobab, Monoi, Guava, Neem and Jojoba oil to bring you the very best in natural skincare.

Just feast your eyes on the above soaps. Gentle, kind, sweet smelling and luxurious -they arrived this morning beautifully and lovingly wrapped in a gift box, with accompanying info about the wonderful work Akua Wood and her team are doing for the people of Gumu and Malshigu in Ghana -and a compliment slip.

What can I say, I feel fresh and clean -and my newly uber soft skin is lightly fragranced with Neroli and Petitgrain essential oils -courtesy of OHENE Neroli and Babassu Soap, £6.75, I love it.

I’m also blown away by the excellent customer service and class shown by Akua Wood and her team. For more information or to order the above delectable soaps visit: http://www.akuawood.co.uk/ -or call: +44 (0)208 144 4609


You can also join them on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SheabutterCottage

No comments:

Post a Comment