Sunday 31 July 2011

Virna Michael…still one of the most beautiful women in the world..





I’m a big fan of actor Majid Michael’s wife Virna. Beautiful and elegant, -you get none of that cheap, over bleached, tattooed, green skin, fake horse hair wearing, transvestite eyelashes, Tema gal red lips, grotesque look that is permeating Ghana, Nigeria and beyond. She is in my books one of the most beautiful women in the world and most certainly, one of Ghana’s style elite. Virna was voted one of ‘The Most Beautiful Women of Ghanaian Origin 2010’ by Ghana Rising last year (http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/2010/04/most-beautiful-women-of-ghanaian-origin.html) and many of you agreed, she is pretty special.

Well it seems that there are forces that have looked at this elegant woman, her two beautiful children, her talented actor husband and have decided that they want to rock her world etc… thus since June 2011 Virna has been dealing with news concerning the alleged adultery committed by her husband and the alleged mistress in question -now claiming she is pregnant. You know folks -that Ghana Rising is soooo not about gutter news -but as I endeavour to bring you the latest news making their runs in Ghana -I just felt it was time to share this horrible news…. I don’t know what to believe but I do know that Virna looks like she can handle herself, has refused to go public (class me thinks) and is still doing her thing ...-we wish her and her family all that’s needed to overcome this. Please google for more info as I don’t want to darken la Blog with further details.

1 comment: