Thursday 28 November 2013

Charity: Actress Yvonne Okoro builds playground for children with special needs in Dzorwulu, Accra........






A few days ago I left a message on my timeline (Facebook oOOo) asking my peeps what Ghana's money-ed 'first' this and thats were doing for Ghana -and I had one fab reply back from Ghana Rising Blog's fave fashionista -DJ Akua Afram, -who reminded me about another Ghana Rising fave fashionista, -Philanthropist, model and former Miss Universe Ghana, Menaye Donkor Muntari's school and --actress Yvonne Okoro's newly commissioned playground for children with special needs in Dzorwulu, Accra Ghana.... and I was blown away!!!

I honest to goodness had no idea actress Yvonne Okoro cared --or cared enough to build said playground!!!!

I am very impressed -and wish her firstly, a belated 'Happy Birthday' and God's Blessings (and all her hearts desires), its not often you see Ghanaians parting with (their hard earned) SIKA for charity......

I pray that this will start a trend -and inspire the rest of us to get out there and do something to better Ghana.... Goodness only knows, if we are waiting on the Ghana's government -it will never happen!!!

Ghana Rising Blog says ...Well Done Yvonne Okoro -God Bless you. xx

For more info about actress Yvonne Okoro visit: https://twitter.com/yvonneokoro
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yvonne-Okoro/365510437985
 

No comments:

Post a Comment