Wednesday 4 December 2013

Beauty: Black Secret Makeup Launches new Powder and Liquid Foundation Collection.....


 

"Mineral Liquid Foundation, Introducing our first mineral liquid foundation with its Hydrating properties from jojoba plant. It also has the benefits of a mineral make up which protects skin from harmful UV rays with an SPF of 15. A light to medium coverage foundation.Easy to blend. Visit any of our retail stores and grab yours for that natural effect as you go for the weekend." Blacks Secret Makeup


 


"Have you tried on our New Powder Foundation? It can be worn by itself as a powder foundation for a lighter look or over a liquid or cream to powder foundation for a full coverage. It has the staying power that you have been looking for with a natural sunscreen and ingredient and moisturizing properties." Blacks Secret Makeup


 
"Introducing the Two way foundation powder. This revolutionary powder is our power powder! Can be worn by itself as a powder foundation or a full coverage powder over our liquid or cream to powder foundation. This powder has the staying power that you have been looking for with natural sunscreen and ingredient and moisturizing properties this is the powder to have. Coverage can be built to full coverage without blocking pores." Blacks Secret Makeup


 
 
 
Paulina says: Foundations for black skin is hard -no? I celebrated a big birthday this year, and I'm not joking but my complexion has changed. I don't know if it changed due to lack of sleep, stress or because I've finally run out of the uber expensive face cream that my lovely friend sent me last year from the beauty cupboard at La magazine (I can't afford it anywaysss) but whatever it is, -I've had to go looking for a new shade of foundation, -something I haven't done in forever as I've worn the same ole, same ole two (one for summer MAC's NW45 and another for winter Bourjois or Guerlain bronzing powders -as I tend to get a shade paler) forever.
I paid MAC a visit, checked Bourjois for their Bronzing powders -all that shimmery gold --looks fab on dark skin plus its light, and Guerlain for their Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder, I also tried Make Up For Ever and Maybelline dream matte mousse et al and ended up buying..... funny enough the brand I started off with years ago, --Estée Lauder.... their Double Wear foundation -which I use for under my eyes only, to cover-up La bags, like a concealer -over my Bourjois Bronzing powder -keeping things light...

Anyway.... I'm waffling on because I know just how crazy it can get ---looking for the right foundation, soo I'm uber pleased Black Secret Makeup has upped their game and launched a comprehensive range of powders and liquid foundations -which looks like it encompasses more shades than the competition. So if you're in Ghana do check them out.. For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/blacksecretmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment