Thursday 23 February 2012

Ghana Rising Hearts Olivia Asiedu Poku








“Olivia Asiedu-Poku is a trained actress who is also working for a long time as an international model for fashion, catalogues, print- and TV-commercial for well known clients [including]: Nestlé/Nescafe, Adidas, C&A, Eastpak, BMW/MINI, OTTO and Deutsche Lufthansa (selection). Olivia was born in Hamburg, Germany- a city she really loves. Actually she lives in Berlin, but either way she‘s at home everywhere there‘s sun and music.” Olivia Asiedu Poku


I have a soft spot for beautiful model and actress, Olivia Asiedu Poku; my little man’s an Asiedu Opoku -so I love Olivia’s name, plus I think she’s amazing and would love to shoot her for Black Star magazine!!!!! Anyway, Berlin based Olivia is uber new to Ghana Rising’s radar thus I know very little about her. I do look forward to seeing more from this stunning lady -this side of the pond.

For more information about Olivia Asiedu Poku visit: http://oliviaasiedupoku.de/
https://www.facebook.com/oliviaasiedupoku

No comments:

Post a Comment