Saturday 25 February 2012

Ruby Amanfu duo’s with Jack White on his latest single ‘Love Interruption’….










This is most likely the most exciting news I’ve written about,-or should I say…… the best bit of news I’ve had the pleasure of sharing with you -for some time.!!!. … Remember Ghana Rising fave, Ruby Amanfu of ‘Sam & Ruby’ fame? -Well she’s only gone and sang a duo with uber goth rocker, Jack White!!!! ….I can’t Adam & Eve it -can you??? How fabulous is she????

From the little research I’ve just done -it appears the ever fabulous Ruby also took part in NBC’s popular TV programme, ‘The Sing-Off’ last year!!! -Anyway.. I’m loving ‘Love Interruption‘ -which is taken from Jack White’s soon-to-drop debut solo album titled ‘Blunderbuss’.

Ruby, Ruby, Rubyyyyy -Ghana Rising's sooo proud of you -and the way you're putting [we] out-side-of-the-box Ghanaian girls on the map.. Thanks Ruby …loves ya...  For more information about Ruby Amanfu visit:
https://www.facebook.com/rubyamanfu
https://twitter.com/#!/rubyamanfu

No comments:

Post a Comment