Sunday 9 June 2013

Talata Couture: Offering Ghana’s Sybarites the best in Wedding Stationary….. (Awarded Ghana Rising Gold Status )









Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I promised some time back, I think it was early last year that I would put together an elegant high-end wedding pack for the growing number of folks wanting to get married  back home in Ghana –and I must be honest, I did unearth loads of fabulous info and even managed to put together at least ten pages worth –I kid you not, but I’ve been sooo busy ---and now a persistent reader of La Ghana Rising Blog, who shall remain nameless, is pressurising me to post it… or at least ---direct her to who to approach with regards to beautiful stationary!!!
 
So I thought I’d also share that with you all ---Talata Couture that’s who… They are the very best –and I was soooooooooo going to save their details for my big high-end Wedding List reveal ---but anyways (I do spoil you guys oOo)..

Known as to go-to stationers of choice for Ghana’s voguish set, Talata Couture’s beautiful high-end invitations are so feted that they are celebrated in their own right at the most elegant parties…

Talata Couture wedding Stationaries are truly beautiful works of art. Note, Talata Couture are more than just wedding stationary extraordinaire, -if you want to get creative, they can be commissioned to give you your very own personal designs.

Like most luxe high-end services, Talata Couture operates an appointment only service but can still be contacted via: http://www.bytalata.com/  for enquires or to book appointments. 
https://www.facebook.com/TalataCouture


More info
Luxurious High-end Couture Invitations + Coordinating Fine Stationery + Signature Favor Packaging for a Discerning Clientele. http://www.bytalata.com/ PHONE: +233 20 456 6565 *By Appointment Only*

Couture Invitations & Event Stationery. Inspired by haute couture style, and modern design, TALATA Paper Couture blends beautiful art, exquisite type details and luxurious - sometimes unconventional - materials to create really extraordinary invitations for your wedding or social event.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment