Sunday 23 February 2014

Hot Event: Davido Live in Concert at The Accra International Conference Centre on 1st March 2014 from 7:30 pm.......




Paulina says: Ms Accra socialite and I were discussing uber fabulous Nish Kards -the on-again-off-again girlfriend of Nigerian Afro-Beat artist Davido -with regards to her finally taking her place on the 'centre stage' this year or opening a fashion boutique or whatever -my suggestion (Wizkid's lady opened her very own high-end clothes store in Lagos last year -very clever gal -me thinks) -- when she alerted me to Davido's upcoming concert in Accra, Ghana...

I know I should be talking about Davido but Nish Kards is really the conversation du jour -don't ya think!!!!

The thing is.......for just over two years this sexy mysterious goddess of Ghanaian/Caribbean origin, I think she might be partly from Rihanna's Barbados --is a sort of 'Karrueche Tran' of Africa figure, -with her Chris Brown being Davido!!!!! -And has continued to remain elegantly silent as Africa's growing media outlets and Blogland-ers (and beyond) have speculated, wondered and debated her and Davido's relationship ---and even I sent her a message asking for an interview sometime back, -something I kind of don't have enough time for right-now, -but would have been happy --to take some time out to get inside the fabulous mind of this African Kim Kardashian figure!!!!!

Still, I admire her silence, because unless you are know for your own thing/merit/talent/skills -being celebrated for just being someones girlfriend gets very old/boring very quickly --so I admire her silence.

But-t-t-t.....it would be fab to see Nish Kards coming centre stage in her own right and in 2014!!!!

I would love to see Ms Kards open a fab high-end fashion boutique in Accra, see her photographed on the frows of GFDW (Ghana Fashion & Design Week) -say, and her just doing her 'thing' -she is very glamorous after-all......


Anywayssss, while glam watchers and social commentators await Ms Kards 'outdooring' ----you can keep up with all her fabulous happenings, one of the best instagram accounts on the planet via:
http://instagram.com/nishkards#

As for Davido who I think is a very good entertainer, -you can check him out live in contcert at the Accra International Conference Centre on 1st March 2014 from 7:30 pm......whether Nish Kards will be there is anyone's guess!!!

For more info and tickets, I believe VIP tickets are GHC 90 and the rest --GHC 70 from Global Icons Agency via:
http://www.globaliconsagency.com/ticket/index.php
http://www.globaliconsagency.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment