Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fashion Designers M.I.A: Fiona Broni and Nana Poku Asare-Boadu –Ghana Rising’s missing your creativity…..

Designs by Fiona Broni



Fiona Broni was touted as ‘One-to-watch’ by The Independent [no mean feat] and her collection featured in uber glossy, Dazed and Confused -after her sensational BA Graduate show at the London College of Fashion in 2008 [I was ecstatic, her collection was truly beautiful]. But fast forward a couple of years and there’s no news on this talented designer. I think we are/were Facebook friends so I’m going to message her and see what she’s up to –right now ….I’ll keep you posted…x


Designs by Nana Poku Asare-Boadu




I was hoping to see a lot more of Nana Poku Asare-Boadu’s designs after her Royal College of Art - MA graduate show, where her collection, –done entirely in blood red, - wowed the fashion world back in 2007. Can anyone tell me what has happened to this talented designer?

No comments:

Post a Comment