Friday 2 July 2010

Mimi Areme nearly brings the World Cup home to Ghana…..


I got the shock of my life as I read my daily copy of the [ever on-point] Metro. It claimed that Argentina had been crown champions of the beautiful game, beating Ghana in a world cup final penalty shoot-out; [I couldn’t catch my breathe for a minute] thankfully, I managed to get to the end of the piece -only to find out that it was a Miss World version of the World Cup with only the women from the eight remaining nations –taking part! Anyway, our representative, Mimi Areme 21, was only just beaten by Argentina’s Ericka Strelkov –in this closely-contested final. Personally, I would like to say a big congrats to Mimi –and wish her all the best in the Miss World competition –as there’s been so much scandal and controversy surrounding her. God Bless you Mimi –Ghana Rising is routing for you…..x

No comments:

Post a Comment