Monday 16 January 2012

The future looks bright for menswear….Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs are planning a Street Etiquette branded line….



It appears that the ever fabulous Joshua Kissi and his partner in fashion -Travis Gumbs have been looking for the right tailor for some time, and according to The New York Times style section (please check out the link below) -they have found one and are working on a Street Etiquette branded line… I don’t know when the launch will take place but I truly can’t wait as Mr Kissi has incredible style and class (bless him, he sent me a lovely elegant email about my magazine -and due to on going delays -I’ve yet to reply/thank him -even though said email means sooo much; but as I have a phobia of opening my emails -right now (no…I really do) it will be some time)…For more info about The New York Times piece read click the following link…


Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/18/fashion/pushing-the-boundaries-of-black-style.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&pagewanted=all&adxnnlx=1326715491-eCmEb0h8iOdXAyOX7t1q4g

You can keep up with all of Street Etiquette’s fashionable happenings via: http://streetetiquette.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment