Sunday 15 January 2012

Ghana Rising Hearts Anbuley















As you all know ….if a persona is talented, beautiful, hot and of Ghanaian origin ---they’ll be here!! And the uber beautiful and talented musician and Ghana Rising’s lt atest style crush  -Anbuley is most definitely -here!!!

Honestly… -my life has come full circle!!! A hundred years ago I had a Myspace account (I think it still exists -but I soooo can’t remember my email account -never mind the password -from all those years ago) and the very beautiful Austria born Anbuley was a Myspace’s friend. She as you can see -is very special… I loved her style back then (very fashion-fierce with the most beautiful jewellery -I think she might have been a fashion designer -back then) and I’m crazy about her style now, -doesn’t she make you want to play -dress ups?

Anyway I’ll be adding Anbuley to my ‘Ghana Rising’s 2011 Most Stylish Women of Ghanaian Origin’ list at: http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/2011/12/world-exclusiveghana-risings-2011-most.html but in the mean time check out her fabulous new tune: ‘Kemo Yoo Keke’ and "Suomo" (from Bert On Beats) -where she sings in Ga. Love, love her music -its very younger, funkier, of-the-moment Angelique Kidjo stylee… Thus I’m predicting big things for this hot songstress.. 2012 is most definitely -Miss Anbuley’s year.


 For more information about Anbuley visit: https://www.facebook.com/anbuley

No comments:

Post a Comment