Saturday 17 May 2014

Beauty: Is Ghanaian songstress Eazzy launching her own lipstick line?




 
"Laaaddiieeesss #EazzyStick Lipstick is almost ready for yal ..but yrr view matters! Out of these 6 colours which would u love to rock and for what sort of ocassion and why . For the men ..which would you love to see ya sister / girlfriend / lover wear ? Drkp ya comments.. #YourViewMatters! 1) HOT PINK
2)BLACK
3) ORANGE
4)RED
5) PURPLE
6) NUDE/NATURAL"
Eazzy



 

Paulina says: I'm going to be brutally honest, Accra based urban artist Eazzy is not La Ghana Rising Blog material, a bit tooooooo, tooooooooooo toooooooo local for me -but as you all know I love business and got a wiff of news that said songstress was about to launch something sooo I visited her facebook page (at least she has one, many Ghanaian celebrities don't have anything) -and low-and-behold I stumbled across the above info and its possible that she's about to launch her own line of make-up or ---just a lipsticks line to start with.

Whatever Eazzy is doing --its fabulous and I wish her all the best. I pray Eazzy might break the mould and not just sell to her fans, or the converted as I call them.

I hope she ups the ante and gets a PR firm behind her and goes big with her brand and marketing -I just don't know why Ghanaians are sooooooooo content with soooo little -and their visions starts and ends with just those they know!!!

Anywayssssssssss good luck to Eazzy, -make-up is soooo elegant, I am sooo surprised!!!!! For more info about Eazzy visit: https://www.facebook.com/eazzy.lynx
 

2 comments:

  1. Advertising need not be expensive. There are several ways to advertise without spending much money and one of best medium is through Ghana classified ads like www.247livemarket.com.
    The best of these is the Ghana classified website like www.247livemarket.com. It is very important that you ensure that you advert is very unique and will catch the audience or potential customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too with her getting a good PR team to brand, promote and market her entire self and her new up coming lipstick business

    ReplyDelete