Photo courtesy of Ghana International Bank plc“We’re unique – a Ghanaian-owned international bank based in the City of London. For Ghanaians around the globe we deliver banking services designed by people who understand your needs, and provide a bridge to the banking institutions of home. For corporates doing business in Africa, we’re a gateway to the global financial system, providing access to expertise, capital and extensive cross-border capabilities.” www.ghanabank.co.uk
“Home or away, the smarter way to pay. Here’s the easiest way to get cash out from your GHIB Current Account or pay for your purchases, at home or abroad.
•No more lunchtime queues at the bank.
•No more carrying around large amounts in cash.
•No more cheques to write and no worrying whether they’ll be accepted.
• Get cash out from your current account or check your balance 24/7 from any bank’s money machine
• Pay for your purchases with your card – easier than cash or cheques
• Lets you enjoy the time-saving convenience of online or phone shopping
• Use it overseas – safer and more convenient than organising foreign currency
• Get a complete record of your transactions in your statement. Helps you stay in control of your money.” www.ghanabank.co.uk
**For more information on the services offered by Ghana International Bank or to apply for a GHIB Debit MasterCard please phone Ghana International Bank’s Retail Banking Helpdesk on 0845 605 6004.
Ghana International Bank plc
City of London
Telephone: 020 7653 0350
[The Bank is opened from 9.30am to 3pm]