Saturday 21 September 2013

Ghana’s Sarkordie Makes Forbes Top Ten Most Bankable African Urban Music Artists…




Paulina says: I love Africa’s best rapper Sarkordie… He has just been voted the 8th most bankable African artists on the planet by Forbes –good for him, he’s an incredibly inspirational young man..…

We have to celebrate Sarkodie, -unlike other Ghana based recording artists Sakordie isn’t afraid of success and is willing to venture into other industries including fashion design etc.

I hope he continues to push the boat out –and maybe become the first Ghana based celebrity I know to bring out his own fragrances etc!!!!

I say this because I see him as a sort of modern day Sam Jonah, more inspirational than the aforementioned but no less talented/entrepreneurial, someone who inspires the youth of Ghana not just to dream or think big, but to go out there and make it happen. …. And goodness knows Ghana needs more entrepreneurial ‘business’ mentors and icons…

I also don’t know if he’s had media training or just has an incredible management team, but he can do no wrong and I’m secretly pleased he didn’t go into the Big Brother Africa House –he has passed that platform. Go…. Sarkodie…

To read the full article visit: http://www.forbesafrica.com/
https://twitter.com/forbesafrica

No comments:

Post a Comment