Monday 30 September 2013

Media/fashion: Zandile Blay is named as Editor-in-Chief of the soon to launch HELLO Nigeria magazine……





“I don’t know if I consider myself a fashionista. I am a fashion journalist and a Fashion Journalism professor by trade, but that doesn’t make me fashion obsessed. I am inspired by the vim and vigour with which Nigerian’s approach their wardrobe selections. It seems a very serious matter. I’m excited to capture it in the style and society pages of Hello!” Zandile Blay

 

Paulina says: A big congrats to Zandile Blay who is named as Editor-in-Chief of the soon to launch HELLO Nigeria magazine… a position that has garnered Ms Blay much publicity in Nigeria, where some are still coming to terms that this much feted, beyond qualified, uber fashion journalist is of Ghanaian origin!!!
 
Personally I think it show maturity and class on Anne Omezi, Managing Director of True Tales Publications, publishers of HELLO! Nigeria part --that she choose someone who is qualified and not just a wannabe magazine editor.
 
Kudos to Anne Omezi and congrats again to Zandile Blay who has all the qualities needed for this position.


For more info about HELLO! Nigeria Magazine visit: http://hellonigeriamagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment