Thursday 21 August 2014

Elikem Kumordzi and Pokello Nare do Matching Fashion.....



 

Paulina says: Of all the things to stumble upon via one of my favourite Facebook pages -'Wally British' [I class the Jamaican comedian as ---the last of the great Coromantins] -a photo of last years BBA's couple du jour, Elikem Kumordzi and fiancée Pokello Nare!!!

Looking very, matchy-matchy; in their caramel and black garb, she topped it off with a Louis Vuitton Trevi Damier bag -and he with what looks like Timberland boots.

Personally, I love this look. They look in love, sexy and uber cute...Good for them I say...

Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/WallyBritishh

3 comments:

  1. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your piece of work, thankyou for all the great articles . free forex signals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your piece of work, thankyou for all the great articles . 10 best CBD oils

    ReplyDelete