Monday 4 August 2014

My goodness this school holiday thing...... I need a money tree fast oOh.. My purse is depreciating faster than the Ghana cedi....

 
 
 

 






Paulina says: Only Monday and I've already spent £££££ for a meal with the little man at Wagamama -and a small box of six Ladurée macarons for £13.50 --yummy thou... Last week was a shocker -still his daddy came through -which helped. Off to buy mummy's birthday present [the nieces birthday is only a few days after -mercy] ---how will it all end -I ask you???? A trip to a museum and some Mc D's tomorrow for the little man ----me thinks..   

1 comment:

  1. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete