Monday 18 August 2014

SOS Africa: Is beautiful Sudanese model Ataui Deng missing? According to fellow model Damaris Lewis -she has been missing for over ten day......

  

Paulina says: I'm praying that somehow this sad piece of news is not true.... Whatever the situation --I'm praying for the safe return of uber beautiful NYC based Sudanese model, Ataui Deng-Amen.

Like most fashion lovers -I've had the pleasure of watching the spectacular rise of supermodel Ataui Deng in one of the most competitive [and some might argue -the most racist] industries on the planet --and have been moved and inspired. Thus, I'm hoping that this is all some sort of misunderstanding...

I'm trying to find out if her model agency has released a statement but I can't find any. The only piece of info I've had today, has come from my NYC based Facebook friend who has confirmed that Ataui Deng has not been seen for [at least] a week... Please share this -and lets find our sister Ataui..

If you have any information about Deng’s whereabouts, please call the NYPD’s Missing Person Squad at 212-684-7781, or email: FindAtaui@gmail.com.  Thank you.

 

https://twitter.com/AtauiD
http://instagram.com/atauid

1 comment:

  1. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete