Thursday 21 August 2014

For The Chicest, Freshest Flowers in Town -Head to Flowers and More Ghana Ltd

 

 
 




 





 
 
 
 

"Around 10 years ago most Hotels in Accra had no flowers, artificial flowers or non tropical flowers like carnations and chrysantimum - from South Africa or Holland - displayed.

This was a wake up call for me. I had a little flower farm in the Volta-region just for the love of flowers, I collected and collected....tropical flowers of course....and one fine day I realised, I had a lot of beautiful tropical flowers and all the Hotels in Ghana had none or almost none......

It took some time and guts from my side to connect the two loose ends with each other and - very slowly - I started to approach hotels and people started to approach me....

This is my Flowers and More story....Flowers are my passion and I feel like the luckiest person on earth to do what I do.

Ghanaians are not flower lovers by tradition but there is definitely a change going on in peoples perspective about fresh flowers, especially young people L O V E my arrangements and this is wonderful to observe.

My goal is to attract anybody who can see the beauty and at the same time is looking for something different." Edith Bendig

 

 

Paulina says: Ever wondered who/whom the likes of Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, The Royal Senchi, Ghana's top wedding planners and Accra's most fashionable turn to when a simple bouquet won't do? Edith Bendig and she comes highly recommend.

With a client list which reads like the who's-who of Ghana, Edith Bendig and her professional team of florists at Flowers and More Ghana Ltd based in East Lagon, Accra are officially the go-to florist for high-end floral masterpieces..

Uber talented, and with an eye for detail, --whether you are after something dramatic, sculptural and grand or chic and bijoux for work or home, -team Flowers and More Ghana Ltd will create a work-of-art to suit you and the interior..

Note, Flowers and More Ghana Ltd also, "supply our dear customers (individuals/groups) with beautiful arrangements for their birthdays, offices, homes, Parties, best wishes for friends and family, festivals and ceremonies etc."

For more info or to commission any of the above arrangements and more -visit: https://www.facebook.com/flowers.ghnan

No comments:

Post a Comment