Thursday 21 August 2014

Good Afternoon Vietnam.................




 


Paulina says: It is a truly beautiful day in London..... I feel sooo Blessed as I make what I've been given; little to some, many to many --beautiful.

I thank Papa God for this Blessed day. I thank him that you and I made it -today -Amen!!!! I thank him for my daily bread, and declare that ---today is the day He has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it --Amen.

I ask also for the forgiveness of my sinssssssssssssssss, for the onesssss I know, and the ones I know nothing off [as I know there are many --mercy].

I bind any weapon that has been fashioned against me and mine!!!! I bind curses that have been spoken against me and mine.

I uproot any alter that has been built against me and mine, -be it in Anomabo or Mpraeso or anywhere else in Ghana/world -and no weapon formed against me and mine shall prosper in the mighty Name of Jesus -Amen....

I loose the 'Will of God', I loose success and I loose freedom from fear ---into me and mine's lives today in the mighty Name of Jesus -Amen.

For Matthew 18:18 promises me and mine that whatever *I Bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven and whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven -Amen...

I plead the Blood of Jesus [my Lord, my Christ, my Saviour] -over me and mine in Jesus Name -Amen.

Lord you are *My Refuge* and me and mine have made you our *Dwelling Place* and we know that from your promises in Psalms 91 that no harm will over take us -Amen, thus, I pray the *Hedge of Protection* around me and mine...-- the very same hedge you put around Job Lord... Amen..

Finally, I place me and mine in the *Palm of your Hand* --knowing that nothing can snatch us from there --and humbly ask in the Mighty Name ----[that's s above all names] --JESUS, that this prayer -not come back void --Amen.

 

*********************
I would like to say a big thank you to all La Ghana Rising Blog's regular readers --and wish you a Blessed day. My Jojo's been at his daddy's for a couple of days, I've been looking at how I can monetise certain opportunities --and trying to take it easy, ----as you know, setbacks and not being where you want or feel you should be is-not-for-the-faint-hearted kraaaaaaaaaaaaa...  Also, my email's been broken into again????? Crazy -no???? Anyway, I'm off to buy the only treat left in my life right -now, my weekly purchase of fresh flowers [and yummy candles] ---and some yummy bits to cook with, -as I've become a chef of sorts (well thats what I am in my head right now --laughter).  x

 

1 comment:

  1. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete