Saturday 30 March 2013

Music: Lazee and Trina Collaborate……




Ghana Rising fave, Ghanaian-Swedish rapper Mawuli Kulego aka Lazee, who has been heating up the airways since his, "breakthrough hit single “Rock Away“ in 2008" and been "supporting act for notable American artists such as Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Ne-Yo, Wyclef Jean, Rick Ross and Musiq Soulchild" et al, -just posted the above photo of him and Trina at a video shoot and I just had to share… All sorts of sexy… You can keep with Lazee via:  


 
P.s Such a coincidence that I’m talking about Trina today,  because I was talking to my cousin Lala (not her real name but she’s been calling herself that forever) and she looks just like Trina, thus I’ve always been convinced that Trina (and family) originated from Ghana….

1 comment:

  1. * Thanks for sharing the information *
    * Jual Obat Aborsi Obat Aborsi,,
    * http://aborsi-tuntas.com/ Obat Penggugur Kandungan,,

    ReplyDelete