Saturday 27 July 2013

Big Brother Africa News: Is Ghana’s Elikem safe in the Big Brother Africa House?




Breaking News: Elikem and Nando Face Off!


 
The House came to a standstill this evening when Nando and Elikem got into a fight of epic proportions.

All sorts of unpalatables were hurled at Elikem by Nando, who finds Elikem's childish ways offensive. "You're a b*tch n*gga. You're 24 and I'm 22 but you shake your butt in front of the cameras. Who does that? Now I'm regretting why I never Nominated you," an aggravated Nando said. Nando was clearly pulling the wool over everyones eyes because he actually Nominated Elikem on Monday.

When Elikem said "I have nothing to say to you," Nando told him "I have plenty to say and I will say it". Nando then lunged at Elikem and grabbed his beanie. "That's my beanie and only real n*gga's are allowed to wear it. Not people like you". After more insults were hurled, Elikem finally exploded and told Nando "I dare you to start this on the outside. I double dare you," he shouted as Bimp, Oneal and Melvin scrambled to break up the volatile situation. The argument looked like it would turn catastrophic as soon as Elikem told Nando “The only reason I'm letting you go is because we're in here. F*ck you and your mother”.

Bimp and Melvin then dragged an incensed Nando to the bathroom so they could calm him down. "Nobody double dares me. I swear. I felt like stabbing that n*gga. These are the n*ggas that deserve to die," the Tanzanian said. Nando already has a Strike after concealing a knife under his jacket during one of the Channel O parties.

Many of the Housemates said Nando was probably carrying it in case he and Sulu got into a fight. Because of his actions, Nando got a Strike. "Nando don't do this. This could be seen as extreme provocation. You already have a Strike," Bimp said.

Nando wasn't having any of that and told Bimp "If he didn't dare me, it would be fine. I won't let it go. This whole weekend, I will speak my mind," Nando said.

What are your thoughts on this particular fight? Will Nando let this go?

By Ngeti Dlamini

Source: http://www.bbafanclub.com/2013/07/breaking-news-elikem-and-nando-face-off.html

 

Paulina says: I don’t know or understand what is going on in the Big Brother Africa house but Ghana’s Elikem has rightly walked away from a fight with young Nando!!!!

 I think the fight is to do with alcohol but it’s not been reported properly on the BBA fan page –mind you that’s nothing new. What is new -is young Nando’s actions and many now feel that our Elikem might not be safe in the Big Brother Africa House. 

I think you all know how I feel about Big Brother Africa –I think it’s biased, some of its writers are anti-Ghanaian and I truly believe Big Brother Africa has already chosen its winner (Melvin from Nigeria) –basically they are as corrupt as most African leaders ---and I wonder if they’re going to do the right thing -this time and give young Nando a warning –and keep an eye on his erratic behaviour!!!!
 
Honestly.... look at that photo -can you imagine what would have happened if Elikem and Nando had a fight... It would have been DKB all-over again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment