Sunday 20 October 2013

Photography: STILLS by Tjletsa capturing the most stylish people and moments in Ghana……


 
Portrait taken at the Chalewote Street Arts Festival, in Jamestown Accra by TjLetsa

 

Paulina says: the above photo by TjLetsa is driving me crazy –in a good way. Leaving me spellbound and beyond inspired!!! A beautiful model with to-die-for dark chocolate complexion and a knowing gaze, the extraordinary way the bodacious Ghanaian wax print fabrics in the background happily clashes with the subjects eye popping garbs, -a truly perfect fashion meets culture, meets Ghana meets mouth-watering beauty –me thinks, and all beautifully captured by TjLetsa at this year’s Chalewote Street Arts Festival, in Jamestown Accra…

I don’t know if like most of TjLetsa photos the above image was spontaneous ---or posed, but it is very beautiful and should be turned into a post card…

Can you image if we had errmm maybe a tourist board and maybe a tourist office where information about the best of Ghana was available to tourists??? This image could be one of a host of fabulous images by established and new photographers on sell at said venue –no?

Omgoodness am I dreaming again? Anyway I’m loving TjLetsa work, he has a certain quality to his work not common to Ghanaian based photographers. I feel that TjLetsa and one other photographer based in Accra can be book from abroad to shoot high-fashion (believe me I don’t say that often, in fact I think it’s the first time I’ve ever said it on here)…

TjLetsa is talented, has an eye for detail and get the lighting thingy that seems to elude most Ghana based photographers –and I hope to work with him in the near future. For more info about TjLetsa or to book him visit: http://www.stillsbytjletsa.com/
http://tjletsa.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STILLS-by-Tjletsa/302063043230450

No comments:

Post a Comment