Friday 18 October 2013

Stylish Moments: Ivy Quainoo in Tulle Dress….




I just stumbled upon singer Ivy Quainoo looking uber fabulous in this delectable dreamy tulle dress and had to share –what’s not to love… I must admit I’m loving Ivy Quainoo’s transformation!!! I’m also loving Ivy’s new shorter natural hair style…., I think she looks soooo gorgeous, all pared down, fresh & clean -- and oh……I want that dress…  

Can you remember Ivy Quainoo’s old look!!! Be honest Ivy looks like a different woman –no? Her shorter natural hair style means more emphasis on clearer, glowing skin and a much more natural make-up –which makes her look less ‘local’ and more ‘international’ and uber soooo rich..

I’m so glad those twists and plats have gone. The thing is…..in terms of style, Ivy was always a fab dresser but this transformation has seen her go all editorial-high-fashion-meets-sex-and-the-city on us and I’m pretty impressed. Really, I don’t know who’s styling her but that person must be commended.




Ivy Quainoo’s new shorter natural hairstyle….


Please note to that the jewellery Ivy Quainoo is wearing above is by a new German based accessories label Nuabaa –which I think is by Sharonda Osei-Agyemang, –anyway you can check out said label via: https://www.facebook.com/Nuabaa

Ivy also has a new tune out –Wildfires and you can listen and download via: https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/classic/id695625249?affId=1522420&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

For more info about Ivy Quainoo visit: https://www.facebook.com/IvyQuainoo

No comments:

Post a Comment